Saturday, November 23, 2013

4. RIP Black

" Every step I take, every move I make
Every single day, every time I pray
I'll be missing you

Thinkin of the day, when you went away
What a life to take, what a bond to break
I'll be missing you "



I love all three of them, they all I got left, after berbelas-belas ekor yang mati. Left them for about 37 days without foods, and no filter and only the other black yang found dead. Yang lain are true survivor of all. Masatu yang tinggal hanyalah this Black, Unknown dengan Rainbow Shark.

I even place them in a better place with filter and provided food.
But this black who loves to play dead and not moving until I touch his tail finally left me. I flushed him away in the toilet bowl may him rest in peace. Black, please know that we miss you and please come back to me reincanated into other forms of happiness because I dont want to just simply lose you.

I hope youve found what youre looking for now. I will always miss you.
Thankyou for all the days you made me happy.

RIP Black.
22 Mei 2013 ( date Alaa' brought him home for my birthdays ) - 21 Nov 2013