Monday, May 5, 2014

30. Siti Nurhusnasofea

Stand up! For love~~~

Seriously ugais rock, ugais donno how awesome ugais are.
I dont know how bad I sounded because my knees were shaking so bad, and I didnt even sing the correct notes, and I didnt breathe properly all of which are the symptoms of  stagefright and extreme nervousness. 

My question was, however, 
why should I be that nervous. I was performing with no mic, for godsake. I am funny. 

My huge thanks would be to Hannah, as she was my manager of the day, my stylist, my sponsor I should say.  To Paan, Huchek, Jasmine and Laila who were all there during my practice, who help me with my singing, my make up, my technicalities in singing and for so much more. 

To all who listened to me throughout my practice, and to all fans who supported me. Gitu.
Special mention for Kak Aimi who came especially for me, katanya. 

Thank you awesome people. 
If we all stand~
Together this one time~
The no one will get left behind~

Terima kasih kerana bersama siti pada malam ni. 

Thank you korang.