Wednesday, December 3, 2014

49. When the Game Stands Tall

When the Game Stands Tall 

I superlove this movie. Sumpah I have somekind of adrenaline rush while sitting here watching it. Its a football movie and I love the shots. I love how real all the sweats, the running, the screaming except for the cheering crowd its like too obvious theres only so much of a crowd.

Anyway coach Lad is so handsome.
I mean I always thought of George Clooney when people say grey haired and handsome but not anymore. When I first saw him I knew Ive seen him somewhere else, HA HA. And guess what he's starred in Prison Escape too LOL.

Anyways you know you've watch too much movies when everyone is so familiar.

I have so many favorite scenes from this movie, too many best moments I lost count.
I love all the speeches obviously. And I love it most bila dia present the real footages of Coach Lad motivational talks. But Ive to say my favorite of all is after DLS first losing the streak and when he read the ulogy.