I watch this movie for fun, and damn it macam watch the prestige haritu i guessed it right too early. hehehehehe
Foot note : this is the kind of movie you wanna watch kalau you like movies macam Ocean's or Speed 1994
But it still fun tho sebab the way it brings out the climax and all pretty slow and twisting and kinda plays with you a bit mcm fvkn Gone Girl.
Tapi this one with less drama, typical 90s crime movie.
I like it sebab dia cara dia cerita, tak for granted, I mean most of Hollywood movies macam tu, they make sure the script tak just blah blah
And they usually dont overdo it, so the quotes were mostly pretty much practicle in real life.
In case youre wondering no I dont watch this while studying. Im taking 2hr break while eating brunch. And also its a pre xmas movie since im not gonna celebrate it this eve with good food whatever kan. So yeah.
![]() |
| The Usual Suspect 1995 |
Foot note : this is the kind of movie you wanna watch kalau you like movies macam Ocean's or Speed 1994
