Tuesday, February 3, 2015

63. Depression

It's Kind of A Funny Story (2010)
I watched the trailer for its theatrical release many many years ago but failed to watch it then sebab lupa bla bla. But anyway Best Movie Line tweeted bout it the other day so since I wake up very early today I decided to watch it sambil makan my favorite ikan bilis plus tempe with dried chillies and vinegar (supposedly lemon).

Anyway I told you so many time bout my depression kan. Well I dont make it all up I feel quite stuffed sometime what with how lazy I am and all these medicine stuffs I need to telan in.  But anyway I talked to my mom from time to time and mom got me all relax a bit. So I dont think much and just strive my ass off from time to time. 

Anywayyy back to the movie. Well the key is to understand that depression is one of medical illnesses and that you shouldnt be afraid or ashamed to talk about it or get some help. A lot of teenagers nowadays are diagnosed with depression sebab yuno, college and studies and grads and peer pressure and all. 

Well I superlove this movie. Its encouraging, in ways and I love it the same way macam I love Wish I Was Here. Sebab dia simple: its freakin relatable. 

I'll be screencapturing a lot of scene sebab banyak sangat best tapi I chose yang atas tu sebab I love that moment. I'm gonna spoil it sorry. Anyway craig practiced with alan apa dia nak cakap kat noell. But then when he really meet noell the conversation did not goes as what dia practiced but rather its own way. I lovedddd it. 

Last, I'm not depressed depress, I just feel stuffed sometime. 
But I'm pretty good at handling my shits altogether. I mean, I have a great mom, and Along and great support system. And I guess thats what keep you goin in life yuno. Having people yuno are going to be there for you ups and downs. I'm glad and I'm grateful alhamdulillah.  

By the way keep on praying for abang fathi I really hope and doa sangat-sangat he'll be getting better soon, and live healthily again. And for umi and abah Iman and her family to be happy again amin.