Friday, November 6, 2015

81. Friday Day Out

Hello. Well I woke up very late today because I slept in and my alarm didn't work so yeah. Anyway Spectre was out today for its premiere in Jordan so I watched it tadi sebab nak bagi hadiah kat diri sendiri la kengkonon sebab score Psychiatry hiks. 



Well I know this is the last James Bond Daniel Craig is going to- play as POSSIBLY and it couldn't be better. The opening fight was just beyond amazing. I mean, they had had running while fighting on 30 ft tall crane in Casino Royale, they had car-chasing in Quantum of Solace and then motorcycle chasing on top of the roof  plus on moving train fighting in Skyfall, and guess what they have in Spectre. Teng teng teng

I honestly really really love it. I mean the fact that Craig is 47 years old and still can fight? Ahh-maa-zinggg! 

Also- this is the my first time ever to watch a movie at the cinema alone, so- yeah! Mission accomplish XD

Baidewai I also- done a little shopping today and I spent atleast 77JOD today, like whaa-aaaaat?! HAHA But I enjoyed the day so yeah XD 



I also have exam coming in less than 2 weeks and its scary as hell cuz for the first time we're going to have 6 stations of osce which is WTF. And we have to- talk A---LOTTTT so  PRAY FOR ME folks. XD

Plus plus plus I also dye-ed my hair red woha XPPPP

Gtg! 
xoxo