Saturday, December 12, 2015

84. What being a father means

Although it relates to so much other movies that I've watched before I just love the amount of feeling the casts had given in in this movie, I just can feel it. They are into their characters 100%. That, or maybe I just love Jake Gyllenhaal.

And that's what movie promotions do to you, folks.

I mean, I learned so much from the interviews about the preparations Jake did for the movie, bout he learning to do boxing for 4 months or so, its just amazing. I also superlove Mo in this movie, I love the kind of wife she is, weird tho, but I love it. She's strong and very supportive of her husband but she's also very honest and can say her mind out loud but still be very in love with her husband. 

A good cry to movie. 

Southpaw (2015)