Sunday, May 1, 2016

104. The talk

I love everything about the talk. I came way too early and first thing I saw Noh on the stage just lepak watching the kids practicing. My heart was pounding. I wanted to take the chance to congratulate him on his newest album with Hujan and that I love Jika Sempat so much but I was too starstruck.

I love everything abt the talk. I love when Aizat shares his inspiration foe his latest single. I love when FT shares what happened behind the stage of AJL, what's the meaning of his simple stage set up, I love when Muaz shares how he just get out of his comfort zone and join artists with different backgroud but still manage to be in that position yang islamic macamtu, I love how Mizz Nina shares her story pasal able to still be in style and that true true beauty is what within despite lah whatever you wear. The best pakaian is pakaian taqwa. And it shows. She's so simple, so modest even when abg Noh just all out so hyper, she's so cool.

And the second round of talk was even better. Aizat was crying cause they saw the kids again after 9 months, and the syrian kids were already in so much better state. So much more confident and happy. And then FT just started sharing pasal his loves for his families, how his 6 children are EVERYTHING. And how this effort of assembling him and others was such a blessing for him. He puji fathia so much and I like it sebab I sumpah SO SO AMAZED by her. She's so amazing to be able to do this. And she's so young. I remember mom puji her so much when we watch 1m4them on al-hijrah last yr. I love when Muaz shares the story of Amru Al-Asr and Khalid Khuwailid opening Egypt. And he even compares them to this team. And then Noh and Mizz Nina shares pasal their first date and how its important to find someone that's ready to venture with you together dalam bidang volunteerism and humanity macam ni. And then Mizz Nina shares pasal women involvement in volunteerism and sisterhood.

The persembahan sajak from the syrian kids were so touchy. I cried. Arab poems are so good.

They were closing the talk with 1moment4them  song and we all thought it was over and they were already saying goodbye and Noh just like bye. Then suddenly Noh cakap " Jangan balik lagi! Ada suprised!" And boom! FT sang Assalamualaikum. Haha.

FT was so cool. So kind. He stays sampai semua dapat tangkap gambar. And he layan everyone kat bawah stage even when org lain dah lama blah backstage. Diorg was so penat kot act sebab the concert in Mesir baru habis semalam.

Btw, I saw Noh on his way to van dah and I said thoba bila lagi nak ambil gambar so Thoba supportive gila tangkapkan gambar. We were curi-curi go belakang dewan kot. Noh was like recording the whole thing " Ha..nak apa? nak apa?" He was so tired I was like such a bad fan but entahla. Bila ntah lagi nak dapat jumpa upclose camtu kan. So yeah.



I alhamdulillah sangat-sangat I make some time for this talk sebab I learn so much and I am inspired. Thank you.