On our way to our usual lunch place today, we met a beautiful khalto. The bus was totally full, all the seats were taken so she had to squeeze in in between us 4 at the back of the bus. But she couldn't have been happier.
" Kullukum maliziyyin?" she asked as soon as she sat down. " Yes."And she began telling stories about the last time she went to Malaysia.
" Keif Malaziya"
" Bijanin!"
We asked her to come to Malaysia again.. but she said she's retired now from going places. She's been all over the world before. And her daughter lives in America. I asked her her name then sebab she was so nice.
She said her name is Stamatia, and her name was unfamiliar here because she was from Rome but her families moved to Jordan long time ago so whenever she went to see the doctors they always had to ask her to write down her name. I told her my name then, and she was like, " Husna? What a beautiful name!" And she squeezed my cheek like I was somekind of baby and everyone was laughing. So I told her that since my dad and mom read the Quran they found the word Husna and name me after that.
And she said, yeah, yeah she remember the word Husna from Quran. She said, she's a Christian, but she read the Quran because she loved it. And I was so touched.What a beautiful woman she is. She was probably the same age as my grandmother. But she's so cheerful and kind. When we almost reach our destination I ask her for her number, but I tried call her tadi but failed. She also kind of confuse what her phone number is masa on the bus. But she told us where her house is so we could come visit, " come anytime! I'm like your mother here!" Insya Allah khalto my Allah bless you.
" Kullukum maliziyyin?" she asked as soon as she sat down. " Yes."And she began telling stories about the last time she went to Malaysia.
" Keif Malaziya"
" Bijanin!"
We asked her to come to Malaysia again.. but she said she's retired now from going places. She's been all over the world before. And her daughter lives in America. I asked her her name then sebab she was so nice.
She said her name is Stamatia, and her name was unfamiliar here because she was from Rome but her families moved to Jordan long time ago so whenever she went to see the doctors they always had to ask her to write down her name. I told her my name then, and she was like, " Husna? What a beautiful name!" And she squeezed my cheek like I was somekind of baby and everyone was laughing. So I told her that since my dad and mom read the Quran they found the word Husna and name me after that.
And she said, yeah, yeah she remember the word Husna from Quran. She said, she's a Christian, but she read the Quran because she loved it. And I was so touched.What a beautiful woman she is. She was probably the same age as my grandmother. But she's so cheerful and kind. When we almost reach our destination I ask her for her number, but I tried call her tadi but failed. She also kind of confuse what her phone number is masa on the bus. But she told us where her house is so we could come visit, " come anytime! I'm like your mother here!" Insya Allah khalto my Allah bless you.