Hey guys.. just updating.
I CANT BELIEVE i didn't upload a single post for medicine on this blog. Like, wth happened. Only a single picture on instagram. But I think all in all I learned the most during medicine posting. Management wise la. Like how it works in hospital setting. Pediatric posting is the one that made me reflects on life the most. Made me feel really grateful that I'm surrounded with family members that were born healthy. Surgery posting made me really fall in love with the specialists yang so full of wisdom, so cool, so extra. Every hakeem have this distinct ways of approaching patient but every single one is VERY GOOD AT IT. Now I'm on to my last posting obgyn. Always felt this is the easiest one tapi now I'm kind of really at such a slow pace. Finishing the materials and all.
By the way you can't imagine how much work your body got into to be in a pregnancy state- I still can't imagine how mom got pregnant with 8 of us. It's such a big, BIG blessing. Healthy babies FTVD, no NICU admission. Except the for the P8 but look at baby now, he's so healthy and smart. Alhamdulillah.
But I also think that somewhere right now we should stop treating like it's norm to just be pregnant one after another with 6 months gap in between last deliveries and new pregnancy. I'm sure Malaysia in general has become much more smarter than that.
There's physiology to a pregnancy for a reason. So you can plan it wisely. Putting the mother's health and financial ability into consideration. This kind of talk should be more of a norm in our society. With family planning, both mother's and children health would be at a better state. You can breastfeed for a longer period, you can watch and give more attention for psychological development of both baby and mother. Mom's physical also would be so much healthier and stronger and prepared for next pregnancy.
I mean like before mom can quit job to focus on raising the 8 of us, and it'll be great if everyone can do that, but with our current national financial situation, most of mom can't afford to lose job jugak.
Even if it's not for now, medically later in future there are so much more complications for a grand multiparous woman. Prolapse, incontinence just to name a few. So yeah.
Hoping to learn so much moreee please.
By the way you can't imagine how much work your body got into to be in a pregnancy state- I still can't imagine how mom got pregnant with 8 of us. It's such a big, BIG blessing. Healthy babies FTVD, no NICU admission. Except the for the P8 but look at baby now, he's so healthy and smart. Alhamdulillah.
But I also think that somewhere right now we should stop treating like it's norm to just be pregnant one after another with 6 months gap in between last deliveries and new pregnancy. I'm sure Malaysia in general has become much more smarter than that.
There's physiology to a pregnancy for a reason. So you can plan it wisely. Putting the mother's health and financial ability into consideration. This kind of talk should be more of a norm in our society. With family planning, both mother's and children health would be at a better state. You can breastfeed for a longer period, you can watch and give more attention for psychological development of both baby and mother. Mom's physical also would be so much healthier and stronger and prepared for next pregnancy.
I mean like before mom can quit job to focus on raising the 8 of us, and it'll be great if everyone can do that, but with our current national financial situation, most of mom can't afford to lose job jugak.
Even if it's not for now, medically later in future there are so much more complications for a grand multiparous woman. Prolapse, incontinence just to name a few. So yeah.
Hoping to learn so much moreee please.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.