Tuesday, June 6, 2017

124. Special

I always told myself. I'm lucky I found this video few years back. The thing is I always appreciate little things like this. At least I thought I am. Until I pay more attention to even more finer things in life, like screenshots of whatsapps conversation, the way people reply or responded to things, all the better ways you can say something instead of hurting people with straightforward comments and criticism, things like that.

Word touches me. Melts my heart.

This video consoles me. Makes me cry and feel a little bit better every time.

When I discover something really comforting like this I always tend to keep it only to myself but last night as I watch this for one more time I thought to put this here. So here goes;






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.