Monday, September 7, 2015

Nihao Part I - The Uniform People XD

Nihao! XD Lol now I kinda hate it how some arabs made me hate that word. It's actually a very nice and polite word. It's a greeting. You say that almost to everyone you meet in a chinese speaking country with a smile on. Lol. 

So have I told you I've been to Beijing very recently? Well I decided to blog about it here and since it isn't gonna be the whole travelogue-y thing, I decided to divide this Bejing blog into 10 parts and in each part I'd be telling you guys stuffs bout Beijing that fascinates me. So lets start ! 

As soon as I arrived at the airport first thing I noticed was the ladies in their uniform. It's been a while since I last visited a non-muslim country, and of course Beijing is full of free hair ladies and sumpah their hairs are just amazing! 

So back to the uniform ladies, I think they kinda look cute and I just love it. 
Most of the pictures I took were secretly taken so pardon its bad qualities. Lol!

Peking Airport. Ala sory I thought I've captured the policewomen pic but I didnt :(

Policewoman at the Tiananmen Square instead. In white

The cute policewoman also at Tiananmen Square. In blue

Policemen, also at Tiananmen Sq. Oh, maybe they're the army lol haha 

The guard, who keeps on standing despite the rain, securing the gate of BFSU
I snap this pic cuz I think they looked lovely LOL I'm a perv :(

EXTRA! 
Yayy! Ive conquered the Nort Wall peak! LOL
Wait for the next part! XP