Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Nihao Part II - Of Bicycle and Electric Motorcycle

Nihao, Nihao!!! It's time for part two. I'm writing in rush so this might read bad yuno when you write without thoughts and feeling it kinda sounds blergh. But anyway I have to write this down jugak like right now cuz I have the worst procrastinating habit ever like I seriously can put off things to do- way too long. 

Anyhow. The second thing I noticed bout Beijing the next mornng I was there was their transportation. Well there are lots of transportation kat Beijing, bus, cars, titiek (subway) you name it semua ada. But what caught my eyes the most is how most of the people in Beijing also use bicycle and jeng jeng jeng THE CHINA ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLE. Sorry I just thought I should write that in Caps. Tehee. 

Azra's motorcycle that I used sepanjang 6 days kat Beijing 

A cute motorcycle I found on our way to Niujie Suoermarket.

Cute old couple on a 3 wheels motorcycle.

Cute uncle tengah nak cari penumpang kinda like taxi motor LOL 

The motorcycles were so cute they got them in all kinds of designs and such. So the second day there I had to ride one on to go to the Wong....Chu titiek station sebab nak gi Badaling Great Wall. And feels great sebab I hate helmet and in Beijing you dont even have to- wear one YIPPIE!

Infront of the place we're staying ( Azra's house).  Imagine seeing like another thousands of Beijing citizen riding like this.

Me riding the motorcycle infront or the titiek station 

On my way to another titiek, next morning. The fastest pun the bike can  go- is 60km/h LOL

Hanun bawak my mom. Hehehe

The line that separate motorcycle lane dengan car but it didnt really matter really. Beijing drivers sukati je haha

This one at Hanun's campus. Look!! Bicycle everwhere!

Bicycles on our way to Niujie Supermarket 


By The WAY!- Beijing have like the coolest titiek system. Like the biggest subway system accross Beijing and pls bear in mind that Beijing is the biggest city of China and its population itself aje dah sama dengan satu Malaysia 28 JUTA. Lol! Beijing is so freaking crowded! Tapi the best thing about its tititek is of course its efficiency. Sama macam Malaysia Beijing Subway pun got this display tv tapi yang bezanya ITS REALLY ON TIME. and difference betwwen first train to- next is ONLY and ALWAYS 5 MINUTES APART. KTM users je faham the frustration. LOL 

The waiting side. 

Inside the train.


The subway (tak ingat nama LOLLLL)


Also- Beijing got all this cute vehicles on its road. Like Malaysia should got all of them too CHAEBAL. Especially this electric motorcycle thing. Tolonglah start import one NOW!!!

Cute car!!

Janitor also got their very own cute car!!!

I think its the traffic police ke apa ntah, but different kind of vehicle jugak so small and cute!!

Lori cuci jalan LOL haha

Tell me WHAT IS THIS SO CUTE!!!!

I dont know what this is BUT JUST ANOTHER CUTE MOTOR THING HAHAHA

Tula I think ni ada simbol sama like one yg I said belong to the traffic police but just this one open air. HAHAHA
GUESS WHAT THIS IS XDD

Another row of parked motorcycle at Tiananmen Sq.

I have no idea. But I think this one looks convenient ? utk hantar barang.

Its like no I dont want to be a motorcycle!! But I dont want to be a car either!!! And pampampam :

Hehe sory pakcik I curik gambar you XP


EXTRA 

Thats me kat Qianmen XD

Haha Okay See YOu NExt time guys XD