Monday, January 11, 2016

90. 10 years : Stay like this

Picture this : 2 couple- been married for 30 years let say, have so much things going on, their marriage started to fall out of hands - standing infront of each other and everything circling around them and one minute they're in their 50s and the next they're in their 30's and so on. (spinning shot)

What has changed? Their age, for sure. Their physical. But what really change? How come after years spent together, the one thing that held them together for that long disappear. If this is a long line of thread when does it start to swivell? 
 It doesn't even take one minute
To tear each other down
Pushin too far too hard
I tried my best to hurt you I'll admit it
Just to feel something now
Pushin too far too hard

When did I get ungrateful for your love?
When did I stop believing we still could?
Who's right or wrong, who gets the blame
When you hold me all of that just falls away

The longest I've stayed in a relationship, with someone that I know for sure I love is with a bestfriend. I've known her for 10 years now, and I still love every sides of her. But that doesn't even compared to what a marriage is. In friendship, we always have our own little space. We can always choose what to tell, what not to. 

This last few days I've spent in orthopedic clinics watching old people complaining of knee pain, back pain, it just sets me thinking about getting old. Getting more out of shape than I already am. Can I do that? Losing all my youth privilages, with someone who is losing it as well.I don't know.

Right now the ideas of getting married, staying married for a really long time, getting old together, are just perplexing to me. 

10 years ? *tears*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJp89mT0fGc&index=1&list=PLTOneVixLJcMqFsdRj27zhMPYcsJ3OlKy