Sunday, August 23, 2020

128. Introducing Me



Somehow I don’t feel like this is the right place to write about this but since we ( read: that person and I) are not following each other, I figure why not.

Earlier this month, a friend was talking about a guy in her department who's single, and that she would like to introduce him to me if I’m interested but upon saying that she quickly retracted her statement, making a simple note that the guy is panas baran and she didn’t think I could go well if I were with him. 

I was offended at first thinking that my friend was indirectly implying I was also kind of having temper as well and so together we are just volcanoes waiting to erupt anytime but when I brought the story to a group of much closer friends all of them agreed. A guy who is a well known as ‘panas baran’ kind of guy is not good for anybody. 

As weeks went by I forgot about it until I was put in charge of the emergency OT and they were doing an ortho case. I recognized the name on the board and had a good look at him, the guy. But he’s wearing a mask. So yeah. He was rather quite. He was also patiently teaching the ortho houseman who’s obviously new. I stole quick glances at him so many times but he didn’t pandang me at all, not once. Until the other surgeon, his senior, who was an mo while I was in ortho saw me and said hello. We caught each other's eyes then but that was it. 

The next elective ortho OT day I was incharge of his OT. I can't help to usha him throughout the day. He's there as we're preparing patient for the anesthesia. I felt he's standing there just closely on patient's side eyeing the whole process. When the next patient's called in he was also one of the earliest from ortho team to be there helping positioning patient as well. 

He's also supernice to all the staffs. I think he's only been in Kajang early this year but OT staffs also call him by his name and was super comfortable with him. 

Once just as we were setting up patient I saw him talking to his junior, a cute chinese girl who was also my junior. He fixed her OT cap and that girl was all smile and all. Gosh. Haha. 

I seriously don't know where this story going.

When I told the whole story to hanisah she just puked blood and reminded me of He's Just Not Into You movie. 

Ye ye ye I know. 

I won't even start. 

I just wonder about his panas baran side.

I don't see it at all. 

I wonder if anyone had missed opportunity of being introduced to someone just because some people has known you as some type of person... 







I introduced my very close one cousin to my superclose, more than 10years BFF last  two weeks. These two weeks two of them were rather super quite about it so I just think maybe nothing happened. But today would be their first like, unofficial, date-date. And this one BFF was saying that it was comfortable, Haha. 

Good for them. 

I would like to see this went well but I'm crossing my fingers. 

At this age, you know a thing for sure, that jodoh is.... what jodoh is. Kalau ada jodoh tak kemana.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.